How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [4.3.3]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [4.3.3]

pc - August 27, 2011 at 2:11am
will i have to backup my phone first? or the data will remain after the jailbreak? thanks very much.
zuhl - May 17, 2011 at 11:55pm
RedSnow saved my bricked iPhone 4. Thank you guys!
eteractive - May 15, 2011 at 11:48am
is 4.3.3 stable? will it still cause battery drainage? thanks!
PHANTOM - May 13, 2011 at 4:50pm
Hey. I really need help from experts. I bought an Iphone 4 which was used on AT&T and now I want to use it with another carrier. It has 4.1.0 software and 2.10.04 version. The question is: Is it possible to unlock (redsnow) my phone jailbreaking it to 4.3.3 using the custom file of this tutorial. Thank you very much in advance.
Mark - May 13, 2011 at 4:24pm
There is no .ipsw file to download... there is a 600+MB .zip file with no .ipsw files on it... Redsnow wont recognize any of those .... =/
apek - May 11, 2011 at 6:29pm
Hello! I run version 4.1 with baseband version 02.10.04. I saved with TinyUmbrella my SHSH. I tried to jailbreak using pwnage tool (mac) 4.3.3 but it didn\'t work. When I finish DFU mode with sucess and I try to restore Itunes with iPhone3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Custom_Restore.ipsw there is massage in Itunes This device isn\'t eligible for the requested build. Please someone can help me?
David Taylor - May 7, 2011 at 12:24pm
I have current 4.3.3 firmware on my iPhone 4. Do I need to perform the restore step with the .ipsw files or can I simply move straight to a jailbreak with redsn0w_mac_0.9.6rc15?
jjhex - May 7, 2011 at 12:07pm
What is the point of listing a new jailbreak and including comments that dont relate to it inn terms of currentness? I mean it came out last night and we have comments going back through several months. It makes no sense and now I have no signal after jailbreaking with pwnage, and im factory unlocked, then I jailbroke with rednsow and it didnt help, now I am factory restoring and will try again. This site used to actually care about the info it provided. Now it seems really sloppy like noone cares what the tutorials say. Sad state of affairs as one hacker after the other get high paying jobs with Apple to stop their work.
jace - May 6, 2011 at 6:33pm
do I need to make step two if I\'m already on 4.3.3?
Djek - April 27, 2011 at 8:16pm
Is it an untethered jailbreak?