Unfortunately, there is no way to verify any of these claims but we're sharing them here for those interested as we've heard some of them from other sources as well.
Here are the leaker's 22 predictions:
1. The next generation iPhone Max will have a 3969mAh battery.
2. The new iPhones will come in four colors: black, white, gold, and a new dark green color. A green color was previously rumored by Macotakara for the new iPhone XR. The back glass is said to have a matte texture which lines up with a report from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo who described the new iPhones as having a frosted glass casing.
4. The poster says the triple lens rear camera is real. This has been predicted by numerous sources.
5. No changes for the front panel or mute button.
6. 64GB, 256GB, and 512 GB storage options.
7. The iPhone logo on the back case is going away.
8. The Guanlan factory and Longhua Ankang factory are preparing to produce the dark green version which the poster believes is the most beautiful color this year.
9. Double-layer logic board. These were allegedly leaked last month.
10. The iPhone will still use a Lightning interface, no USB-C. This was previously reported.
11. The rounded rectangular area surrounding the rear lens is the same material as the back shell; however, the three lenses are thicker than the rectangular area.
12. 3D Touch has been removed allowing for a thinner screen. This was reported by 9to5Mac last month.
13. No in-screen fingerprint scanner.
14. No updates to the iPhone SE.
15. Face ID parts are the same as previous generation based on the part numbers.
16. There is a special coating on the rounded rectangular area around the camera for better visual integrity.
17. Taptic engine is the same size but it's unclear if there are internal changes.
19. The dark green color is similar to that of the Sony Z5.
20. Aggressive improvements to the iPhone camera. 12MP with new sensor. Triple camera works in coordination in r/G/B mode.
21. New 10.2-inch iPad coming soon to replace 9.7-inch iPad. Similar report from CoinX in March.
22. New iPad Pro coming later.
Let us know what you think in the comments!
Read More [via Reddit]